Restore your skin’s natural microbiome with Guardian Calming Complex™. We’ve combined the benefits of our Guardian Barrier Serum and Liquid Solace to create a brand new formula that soothes sensitized skin by restoring its natural barrier function.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Reduces skin inflammation and redness.
- Restores barrier function.
- Targets skin’s responses to stress.
- Normalizes and leaves skin silky smooth.
Size 1 FL.OZ / 30 ML
- Skin inflammation is a multi-factorial & complex condition that can lead to a variety of clinical symptoms. These include redness, burning, stinging, blemishes, acne, and overall skin reactivity. Barrier integrity is a contributing factor and is critical to managing inflammation in skin.
- Other factors such as sensitivity to environmental stress, diet and contact with allergens and sensitizers can be problematic. Guardian Calming Complex™ was developed using a state-of-the-art multifactorial approach to reduce skin inflammation and the symptoms associate with it.
Apply evenly over the entire face after cleansing morning and evening.
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Squalane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Cetyl Alcohol, Olus Oil/Vegetable Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycine Soja/Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Sodium Carboxymethyl Betaglucan, Sodium Lactate, Hexyldecanol, Cetylhydroxyproline Palmitamide, Stearic Acid, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Sterols, Bisabolol, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Carnosine, Lactic Acid, Farnesol, Phospholipids, Sphingolipids, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-40, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexyldecanol, Cetylhydroxyproline Palmitamide, Stearic Acid, Pentylene Glycol, Hydroxyphenyl Propamidobenzoic Acid, 4-t-Butylcyclohexanol, Laureth-23 Laureth-4, Laureth-7, Tetradecyl Aminobutyroylvalylaminobutyric Urea Trifluoroacetate, Butylene Glycol, Propanediol, Mirabilis Jalapa Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Magnesium Chloride
- Redness and inflamed skin
- Impaired barrier function