Remarkable Relief for Fine Lines and Wrinkles… Without Expensive Trips to The Surgeon
Over the years people have been searching for ways to stay young. Some have sought it in plastic surgery, eating exotic foods, others in a multitude of expensive vitamins, and still, others have looked for a literal fountain of magic water gushing out of the earth.
Today, many women and a lot of men have pinned their hopes of everlasting youth on the advent of wrinkle fillers to blot out the ravages of aging skin.
It is a fact though, that research has demonstrated that injectable wrinkle fillers can indeed give you a more youthful look for a small fraction of what plastic surgery or a traditional facelift may cost.
Most of the treatment is done on the face, because the face is the first part of you anyone sees, and whether you are in the public eye or not, everyone wants to look good.
How do wrinkle fillers work?
Wrinkle fillers come in a variety of formulas, each specific for different kinds of lines or wrinkles. Some preparations will fill out lines, hollows, and wrinkles, in about 30 minutes, and render results that can last for up to 6 months.
Wrinkle fillers, also known as dermal fillers, are injected into the dermis, or inner layer of the skin, effectively plumping out the skin, and reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The therapist will probably use a micropen, which is a micro-needling device designed for use in specialist skincare procedures, for the process.
There are usually no side effects, but they can include redness, swelling, and some bruising at the injection site. It is rare, but the filler may cause tiny bumps under the skin, which will disappear with time.1
Make sure to tell the doctor if you are on blood-thinning medications, as this could result in increased bruising or bleeding at the injection site.
Which kind of filler is best to use?
Research has shown that possibly the best type of wrinkle filler to use is known as hyaluronic acid, (HA) which comes in different types – each of which works in a different way.2
Hyaluronic acid is not really an acid. It is actually a sugar and a substance that occurs naturally in the skin. HA is a healthy sugar that is present between skin cells in the body, forming essential connective tissue.3
It has a major role in retaining moisture in the skin, as studies have shown that, per molecule, it can retain water of up 1000 times its own weight. Approximately 50% of the HA which forms the connective tissue in the body, is found in the skin.4
How hyaluronic acid can help smooth out your lines and wrinkles
- HA is all-natural, as it occurs naturally in the skin. Synthetic fillers, like silicone, are processed in the laboratory and have no relation to anything found naturally in the skin. Alien substances may cause severe allergic reactions.5
- Unlike Botox which works by relaxing the muscle under a wrinkle, injectable HA fills up the line, wrinkle or other sagging areas, with one of several different substances, plumbing out the skin.
- Because of an excellent ability to retain water, and completely hydrate the skin, your skin will be glowing and look firmer and younger after treatment. Dehydrated skin can look lifeless, slack, and dull.
- HA cannot only be used to fill wrinkles. New research has indicated that it is very effective to support fat pads in the face which have sagged with age, causing wrinkles and stretched skin. A natural gel composed of hyaluronic acid can be injected deeper into the face to support fat pads which have collapsed. This treatment is best done by a doctor or an experienced practitioner.6
- The production of hyaluronic acid slows down as we age, and thanks to numerous studies, the manufacturers of beauty products are now adding HA to their serums and creams. Products with added HA work very well as moisturizers, which provide temporary improvement in lines and wrinkles. Topical products need to be used daily for any notable success.7
- The best way to look youthful, glowing and healthy, is by using the injectable HA type wrinkle filler.
Opting for a preparation which occurs naturally in the skin, is safe, effective and has no dangerous chemical additives. This is a great benefit of an HA preparation.8
Where can I get this treatment?
While both offer skincare and beauty treatments, there is a big difference between a Beauty Salon and an Aesthetics Clinic.
A beauty salon focusses more on your classic beauty looks, such as facials, manicures, pedicures, waxing, eyelash or eyebrow tinting, and massages, among other specialist beauty services.
A clinic with practitioners trained in aesthetics will be concentrating more on anti-aging treatments to turn back the clock, such as facial and chemical peels etc.
Most aesthetic clinics offer non-invasive cosmetic treatments, specializing in skin rejuvenation and beauty enhancements, using the most-up-to-date techniques, equipment, and products available.
Beauty salons and aesthetic clinics both have trained therapists, albeit, in different fields, the main difference is the kind of treatments you can expect to receive in each of them. For example, if you want a massage or a pedicure, a beauty salon would be the right place to go.
But if you want treatment to make you look glowing and younger, visit an aesthetics clinic with qualified therapists, for lasting results.
We can help
There is no good reason for you to look old before your time. If you want to recapture some of your youthful beauty, or if you want to slow down the aging process, there is help available.
We offer safe, non-surgical, natural wrinkle filler treatment which is long-lasting, that can take you back in time and be a real boost to your self-esteem.
Visit us at www.renewmetoday.com to see how we can help you.