Help your body guard against virus’
with weekly Glutathione & MIC treatments
Did you know more people have skin cancer than all other cancers combined? It’s natural to want to get out in the sun when the days get longer and the temperature gets warmer — but we should also think about the risks that overexposure can bring.
Ultraviolet rays from the sun and other sources like tanning beds – are the primary cause of skin cancer. Too much exposure can also cause sunburn, eye damage and premature wrinkles. But these tips can help lower your risk.
- Use sunscreen of at least SPF 30 and reapply every two hours, especially after swimming and lots of sweating.
- T-shirts do not block UV rays! Wear clothing with a UV protection factor of 50.
- Wear a hat! For every inch of brim, you reduce your risk of skin cancer 10%.
- Take regular breaks from the sun between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. when UV rays are strongest. Set your phone alarm to remind you.
- Bring your own sunscreen. Sunscreen prices peak at resorts and parks, and some don’t sell sunscreen. (Here are the best sunscreens according to Consumer Reports.)
Has the summer sun left your skin dry? Our HydraFacial™ treatment is a non-invasive, non-surgical procedure that removes dead skin cells and extracts impurities while simultaneously bathing the new skin with cleansing, hydrating and moisturizing serums. The treatment is soothing, refreshing, non-irritating and immediately effective.
Call today for more information or to schedule an appointment!
St. Louis: 800-815-8456