Discover the New Way to Treat Erectile Dysfunction
Erectile dysfunction is a condition that affects a man’s ability to achieve and maintain an erection. ED can have a strong negative impact on a man’s life, and lead to a lack of confidence, low self-esteem, as well as major stress.
Erectile dysfunction can also cause a man to feel angry, frustrated, and fearful that the very essence of his manhood is under threat.
Studies have indicated that an estimated 50% of men aged 40 to 70 will experience ED at one time or another. The good news for those struggling with ED is that unless there are serious underlying medical conditions, ED is an eminently treatable condition.1
What are the causes of erectile dysfunction?
If you are battling with ED, being aware of the most common causes may help you understand why you may be experiencing the condition.
Here are some of the potential causes which may result in erectile dysfunction:2
- Although growing older is not a major cause of ED, it is a risk factor which increases with age.
- Diabetes is an example of a disease which can lead to erectile dysfunction. One of the symptoms of diabetes is nerve damage and impaired blood flow. This can affect penis sensations and hormone levels, both of which can contribute to ED.
- Certain medications such as some blood pressure meds, anti-depressants, diuretics, and pain medications, are all strong contenders to dampen desire and affect erections.
- Obesity is linked to heart problems and poor blood flow throughout the body. This includes the penis which needs a good supply of blood to achieve and maintain an erection. Overweight also leads to lower levels of testosterone, which contribute to ED problems.
- Stress is a known passion killer, especially you are overwhelmed by responsibilities at work and at home. Getting in the mood for some loving will always be difficult.
- Did you know that anger, or sudden fits of rage, also have the potential to contribute to impaired sexual performance? Anger sometimes leads to a red, face, flushed with blood which may have been diverted from other parts of the body, including the penis. It is therefore not a good idea to plan sex when you are frustrated and angry. First try to get a grip on angry feelings, and stay calm.
- A poor self-image can lead to performance anxiety, because if you do not like what you see in the mirror, you may feel that nobody else will. Fear of rejection can affect your sexual function.
What sort of treatment options are available for ED?
If there is no underlying medical reason like diabetes or vascular damage, there are various treatments available for erectile dysfunction. These include traditional meds such as such as Viagra, Cialis, and Levitra, which normally must be ongoing.3
Lifestyle changes like cutting down on drinking and smoking, losing weight, eating a healthy diet, and getting regular exercise are also recommended to help ED problems.4
However, recent studies have shown that there is another treatment for ED which leaves the others far behind. This treatment is known as Platelet-Rich-Plasma therapy or PRP.5
What is platelet-rich-plasma therapy and how does it work?
PRP is derived from your own blood. The process involves a small amount of your blood is drawn, then separated in the laboratory into plasma and red blood cells. The red blood cells are discarded, and the plasma is used for the treatment. Because the plasma is from your own blood, it is entirely safe to use and poses no side effects.6
Research has indicated that PRP therapy is the new kid on the block, a non-surgical procedure, which uses the plasma to treat ED. It is considered to be one of the safest and most effective ways to treat erectile dysfunction.7
Platelet-rich-plasma contains highly active growth factors which are known to promote wound healing and stimulate cell and tissue growth.8
What does the procedure entail?
In conjunction with a local anesthetic, the PRP is injected into the penis just under the skin, and the growth factors immediately begin the healing of damaged cells and stimulate the production of new cells.
This results in an increased supply of new penile tissues which receive the maximum amount of blood and greatly improves your ability to get and maintain an erection.
The procedure is simple, painless and very effective. You can resume your normal activities, including sex, the same day.
The benefits of PRP therapy for erectile dysfunction
- PRP increases blood circulation within the penis, which leads to a stronger erection.
- Sensation and pleasure are increased, as well as higher sex drive and sexual responses.
- Studies have shown that it can be used in conjunction with Viagra, or other herbal products.
- PRP therapy is very long-lasting, so it is not necessary to take a pill every day, which you might have to do with other meds.
- PRP uses your own body’s healing abilities to treat and cure the problem.
- It obviates the use of an external vacuum device, or a penile implant, both of which are invasive and can be dangerous.
- The procedure is painless, effective and safe.
Platelet-rich-plasma therapy quite simply rejuvenates the male sex organ, by increasing the blood flow to the penis, and within the penis, which studies have shown, can combat ED. [5,9]
We can help
Everyone wants a good, satisfying sex life, but when the drive is lacking, enriching intimate encounters can prove difficult. No matter which treatment you have, research has indicated that men who have healthy lifestyles are less likely to suffer from ED or be in need of any treatment.10
However, before you embark on any form of treatment, remember to consult your doctor to rule out any underlying medical condition.
At Renew Health and Wellness, our PRP procedure is designed to deliver lasting improvement in sexual performance and effectively treat erectile dysfunction.
For more information log onto www.renewmetoday.com and see how we can help you restore your sexuality.